Friday, March 18, 2011

AH!!

Well…we are supposed to be writing something, but I don’t know what to write about! I am glad that we only have one term left in this freaking school, and then SUMMER BREAK! Hopefully I can find the strength to do all my work, and not kill my classmates, which could very well happen. (Haha just kidding).

The NCAA tournament is going on right now, and I love it! All I do is watch the games, and forget about homework! I hope that Ohio State will win it all! They are a good team. BYU is also a good team, but I just don’t see them going all the way. Jimmer is a great player, but it takes a great team to win it all.  I am kind of worried that my Utah Jazz will not make it to the play offs this year. They are one game behind the Grizzles, so they might make it! I love the new guy the Jazz got, Derrick Favors! He is the youngest guy in the NBA right now at nineteen years old! Oh, did I mention that he is F.I.N.E.? That’s because he is! Yesterday was Kyle Korver’s birthday and he turned thirty! AH! He is getting old, but he is finer than ever! ;) I think the Chicago Bulls will make it far in the play offs, they are ranked number one right now, and that even above the Celtics!!! I am excited to see how this year’s NBA play offs pan out!

This year is so much different than last year. Not only are the classes harder, but it is also harder to be around this people day in and day out! Hopefully I can survive next year, no, no, I mean the people around me can survive next year! I think that I have had senioritious ever since I was in Jr. High! I am just so laid back, and if it were not for the last minute I would never get anything done! People around me have changed so much, and I have stayed the exact same! Maybe I have changed in a few ways, but for the most part I am the same have I been couple years ago. Most people go through a change in high school, and go to another cliché, but I don’t think that I have ever totally belonged to one cliché. Marqui and I have always been our own crazy group, and that’s alright with me! W have fun, laughing really loud, and drinking lots of mountain dew!

2 comments:

  1. How did I know the topic would turn to basketball? I was sad when USU lost their first game. They had a lousy first half, but they really came back in the second half. Close game. Did you send Kyle a b-day greeting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kimmy! You make my laugh sooo hard :D

    ReplyDelete